Saturday, February 9, 2008

Best offers of the week

Here are some of our best converting offers this past week. The offers are selected based on the following criteria:
1) Free to to register
2) Very good in crediting
3) Easy offers to complete

***I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS LIST EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS***

BrokenGold
We know how gold is getting more and more expensive these days. If you have old gold chains, jewelry, watches or gold you would love to sell consider checking out BrokenGold. They are paying $1 to request a free catalog. That catalog will show you how you can trade your gold for cash.

ArcaMax Daily Jokes

This is a super easy signup that pays $0.20. You simply enter your email and click on the confirmation link in the welcome email. The daily newsletter is actually funny and interesting.

American Laser
American laser is back with a new budget and is one of the easiest offers you will ever see. They are paying $0.50 for you to fill out one simple page to enter the contest. This offer usually expires quickly so register while you still can.

Zoom Panel
Zoom Panel is a survey site where you can earn points redeemed for prizes by taking various surveys. I recommend you check them out since it is a very solid brand that has been around for years. They are paying $0.80 when you register and click on the link in the welcome email.

Mortgage Sweeps
This offer is kind of long to complete, but is exclusive to QuickRewards. You will not find it on any other rewards program. They are paying $0.50 when you complete the full registration to enter the contest.

Prevacid
This is the second popular offer we ever had on QR (American Laser is the first). They pay $0.50 for you to fill out one page to request information kit on their new product. In addition to a kit you also get a $25 coupon.

Home Depot Green Bathroom Workshop
This is a brand new offer that is getting a lot of attention. You sign up for a free workshop, earn $0.50 from QR and also get a 10% off $200 HomeDepot order coupon. How good is that?



To locate these offers simply type their name in the search box when you log into QR.

If you did the offer(s) please leave your experiance regardless if it's positive or not. This will allow you to share your experiance with others.
Please help keep this blog active by participating.

30 comments:

nelda said...

This new blog is a great idea! Thanks!

I wasn't able to find the
ArcaMax Daily Jokes offer or the Prevacid offer. Neither one came up when I used the search box.

Dmitry said...

Type in arcamax or prevacid
See if that works.

nelda said...

Neither one comes up

Dmitry said...

Did you do them already possibly? Our system removes completed offers.

nelda said...

Thanks!...I didn't realize the offers were removed now after completing them. I do remember the Prevacid offer. I don't remember doing the jokes offer but it is in my list of ones I already did.

Unknown said...

I think this is a great idea. I did Home Depot yesterday and it didn't credit for me even though I received an email confirmation.

Great idea though!

iluvdisney said...

This is a great idea! I did the Home Depot and it credited very quickly. All of the offers you have mentioned are quick to credit, at least they did for me.

I'm glad the system removes completed offers.

nelda said...

I also didn't receive credit for the Home Depot offer.

Anonymous said...

I did arcamax & home depot & they both credited quickly. Both were easy to complete.

topaz said...

Wow!! Signed up for the Home Depot Bathroom clinic and was credited in 5 minutes
I made 50 cents and trying to be a do it yourselfer anyway
Less work for hubby

hoybabe said...

Some of these I already belong to. they are good sites like zoompanel and aramax jokes. Zoom planel sends many surveys to do and aramax jokes are a funny way to start the day

Sargentrebel said...

I just did the American laser and the brokengold offers and both credited automatically within hours.

Unknown said...

Home Depot Green Bathroom Workshop
credited quickly.
I've taken numerous workshops at HD. My kids love the one's on Saturdays for them.

xaveria2 said...

Did zoom,prevacid,home depot and acramax and they credited very very fast.

Unknown said...

I just did all of them. Still waitting to see how long the credit takes. I couldnt find the ArcaMax one either. Other then that I didnt have any problems with the rest. They were all pretty fast and easy. Thanks for the post, it sure does help.

steelers said...

Anybody not getting credit from last night on anything? I did 2 OTX which not credit for yet, which is strange.
Thanks for any feedback.

Linda

blinki said...

I would like this page

xaveria2 said...

I did the OTX survey from the qr-email the wellness panel survey. I completed it and clicked the welcome link in the email and still haven't been credited for it. However prevacid, zoom panel and mortgage sweeps credited quickly.

nelda said...

linda, I also had crediting problems again yesterday. I did 8 offers (not all at the same time) and nothing credited. One offer I did early yesterday finally credited just a few minutes ago, so I am hoping the others will start crediting, too.

I normally don't have too many crediting problems, but this past week I have.

Angie said...

I liked the Zoom Panel offer. It credited to my account within a few hours and I highly recommend it, looking at the $0.80 you are given.

CindyWheeler said...

I did the prevacid, the home depot and the arcamax offers and each was as promised! Easy to sign up for simple to complete, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to complete them which is good for some of our members at times:)
All credited quickly, the arcamax is located under the Free subscriptions normally!And the rest of the offers you can look for yourself!

nanascooter said...

I did the VistaPrint, great offer credited fast & they ship very fast as well!!!!!

rumrunnergirl said...

Awesome! Just got credit for Broken Gold and did ArcaMax jokes a week or so ago. Tonigh I did American Laser, Home Depot Bathroom and ZoomPanel. Hoping they credit just as quickly.

Unknown said...

How do I find the "College Survey" that is paying $2.25? I can't find it!

Germanshepgirl said...

Sandra it is listed on the paid e-mail page under the feb 18th date but I think that they have already gotten all of the people they need for it, because when I tried to click on the link for it in the last day or two it wouldn't go through, so it has most likely expired or like i said they have enough people.

tandt95 said...

OUT OF ALL THE BRANDARAMA OFFERS I'VE DONE ,I HAVE ONLY BEEN CREDITED FOR ONE.I DON'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I'VE CLEARED COOKIES AND USED DIFFERENT E-MAILS AND NOTHING CHANGES.SOMEBODY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING.I FEEL LIKE I'M WASTING MY TIME ON THEM.

heavenheir said...

I got credited quickly with the following offers:
WorldWinner.com .40
InternetOpinionGroup.com $500 Sams Card .30
MID Political Dinner .35
Starbucks Prize Draw .50

adarsh said...

Thanks!This is amazing to deal it simple offer.

tandt95 said...

I HAVE LEFT COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT CREDITS AND WHAT DOES NOT ALONG WITH ASKING FOR INPUT ON SOME POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSES. WHAT GOOD IS THE BLOG IF IT DOES NOT MAKE THINGS BETTER? I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS THAT I SIGN UP FOR A PANEL AND IT WILL CREDIT PRETTY QUICKLY BUT WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THE HISTORY CHANNEL AND THE DIABETES OFFER NEITHER ONE OF THOSE CREDITED.

Unknown said...

Hi Tandt95, I'm not sure why some offers credit and others do not. The ones you mentioned, History Club and Diabetes, both credited for me.