Saturday, February 9, 2008

QuickRewards highly recommended deals not to miss

VistaPrint FREE HAT
VistaPrint is introducing a new product which is customized hats. For a very limited time, QuickRewards members can get a free cap. You just have to pay S/H ($4.91). You will receive $3 cash back from QuickRewards. With this deal you are a getting a customized cap for under $2 after the QR rebate. Who can beat that?

Grower Flowers (Need a late Valentine gift? DON’T MISS THIS DEAL)
This is one of the best Valentine deals you will find online this late. They offer fresh flowers at low prices and all PhotoBloom orders come with a free vase and personalized digital photo greeting card. They ship next day air (or you get to choose when they should ship it if you don’t need next day) for about $10. You will receive $10 from QuickRewards for placing any size order. This is like getting the next day shipment free!


00Inkjets
Everyone needs computer ink. If you ever shopped at 123inkjets or 00inkjets you know that they are a very reliable brand that has been around for years. We buy all of our ink from them. It is usually 25-50% cheaper than buying from the bigger office supply stores. 00Inkjets is giving QuickRewards members $10 cash back if your order is $15 or more. To make the deal even sweater they are giving away free photo paper on orders over $30 and Free shipping on orders over $55!

10 comments:

aunttam said...

I did the Vista Print hat deal. They have lots of logos to choose from and can easily be customized. We sent one with a golf logo to my dad for his birthday and got the QR credit the same day without even requesting it. QR is AWESOME!

bmcalister said...

I ordered a hat and pen deal from Vista Print. It was very easy and got credit from QR the same day.
Thank you QR!

reblrandy43 said...

sure would be nice if this group took paypal id gladly get this offer, if you want to send a check then you need a 10.00 minimal order just not fair dang it

Unknown said...

I ordered the vista hat deal as a gift from my boys to their dad for Fathers Day. It credited within a few minutes of emailing my confirmation to QR.
A personalized hat for $1.91.
Can't beat that with a stick.
Thanks Dmitry

Number7 said...

I did the 00inkjets deal. My order came really fast but they didn't send the free gifts they promise.

Unknown said...

I ordered ink from 00inkjets. I've used them before and have been satisfied.
$10 credited overnight.

Unknown said...

An update from above,
I picked the 21 day slow shipping which was the cheapest.
I got the hat yesterday. Printed shipped and received in 1 week.
Awesome hat and very impressed.

Number7 said...

Just received my vistaprint hat. I'm surprised at how nice it is and looks just like the preview picture they show.

bmcalister said...

I really like my hat too!
I picked the slow shipping also but, received it in only 8 days!
Thank you!

lmbrjckbaby09 said...

which is the best offer out of the three?